Your privacy is important to us at Four Seasons Aid ("4 seasons aid", “we”, “us” or our”). We understand that you provide personal information in the course of doing business with us online, by mail and by telephone. So that you understand how we operate to protect this information, the following is a description of our policies on collecting and protecting the information you provide to us.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://fourseasonsaid.com(our “Website”), make a purchase or otherwise interact with Us, as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy also describes your rights and choices regarding your personal information.
- On this Website.
- When you make a purchase.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you contact us (via our Website, email or telephone)
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any platform, application or content (including social media or advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our Website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our Website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. When you register and open an account, you will be asked to create a login ID and unique password. You may, however, visit our Website without registering. In any event, we collect the following information from all users:
- Device information (IP address, browser type and language, operating system)
- Log data of interactions with our Website (pages viewed, time spent, number of clicks, domain names, data and time of interactions)
- Purchase history (if any)
- Cookies and other tracking technologies (as described below)
We may receive personal information about you from a social media platform if you connect to the Website through that service or platform.
When you purchase an item in our online store, your credit card or debit card information is collected directly by a third-party payment processor. We have no access to this personal information.
Sensitive Information - We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose to us, any “sensitive” personal information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through our Website or otherwise.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions between you and us;
- To personalize your experience (information about you helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (information about you helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website feature; and
- To market our products and services. We may use information about you to provide you with materials about offers, products, and services from us that may be of interest. We may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, text, email or other means, as permitted by applicable law.
Other uses include:
- To tailor content, advertisements, and offers;
- To notify you about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you;
- To develop and provide products or services to you and our partners;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time information is collected; or
- Otherwise with your consent
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit card, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you send us through any means is transmitted at your own risk.
If you register and open an account with us, you are advised not to provide your login ID and password to any other person. We cannot be responsible if your login ID and password are used by unauthorized persons.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION?
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria we use to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using our Website);
- Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We may provide the information we collect to third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. More specifically, we may share personal information as follows:
- With authorized service providers for business purposes. These trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, include: (i) payment processors; (ii) data analytics vendors; (iii) security vendors; (iv) website hosting vendors; (v) email marketing providers; and (vi) professional advisors (e.g., auditors, law firms, or accounting firms). These service providers receiving this information assist us with many different functions and tasks, such as: (i) processing and fulfilling orders and returns; (ii) providing customer service and customer relationship management services; (iii) providing data storage and disaster recovery services; (iv) processing payments; (v) communicating with you; (vi) securing our Website and services and preventing fraud; (viii) running analytics and better understanding user interaction with the services; and (ix) promoting our products and services.
- For legal reasons and to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. We may also share information about you in response to a legal obligation or when we believe that it is necessary to share information about you to (i) comply with the law, or any obligations thereunder (e.g., cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries), (ii) enforce site policies, (iii) protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety, or (iv) exercise or defend legal claims.
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction. We may share information about you while negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger, or sale of our assets.
- To ensure the safety and security of fourseasonsaid, our Website and/or our users and customers.
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, analytics or other uses.
The following types of cookies are deployed on the Website:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide the Website. For example, they are used to authenticate and identify returning users.
- Preference Cookies: These cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region where you are located.
- Performance and Functionality Cookies: These cookies provide statistical information on site usage, such as web analytics. They also help us to personalize and enhance your online experience.
- Advertising and Marketing Cookies: These cookies are used to create profiles or personalize content to serve you interest-based advertisements that we think are most relevant to you. These cookies and resettable device identifiers use information about your use of this and other websites and apps, your response to ads and emails, and to deliver ads that are more relevant to you.
Just like any other usage information we collect, information from cookies allows us to improve the Website and customize your online experience. You can set your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. See www.allaboutcookies.org to learn how to disable cookies on your browser or otherwise opt out of cookies. if you set your browser to disable all cookies or opt out, some features of the Website may not function properly.
Other Tracking Technologies -- Like many websites, we may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons, site tags, clear GIFs and other similar technologies, to collect and maintain information about your activity when visiting the Website and or other websites, as well as third-party websites. We also may include web beacons or pixels in advertisements and promotional e-mail messages to determine whether advertising or messages have been acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our visitors to deliver interest-based advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.